Monday 23 June 2008

Training This Week - Oh Hum!!! (Damo)

Training this week is not going too well due to work and family commitments...did manage to get out on Monday night and do 41 miles in the lovely sunshine...really enjoyed it and found some new roads which always makes the ride on your own that little bit better. My next time geting out this week will be Thursday evening and I will try again around the 40-50 mile circuit. Mudguards and other kit arrived this week inluding the energy powders etc so things are staring to come together. I still need to buy quite a few bits and bobs such as a tent light and more bib shorts but I am not far off and once I'm there I can pack it and relax....well relax and train hard!!!. Only a short one today as I have got to go as the children are wanting me. bye bye.

No comments: